Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- The Pharmacist will be providing pharmaceutical care services and support medication adherence counselling services at One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for Key Populations (KPs) and their partners
- Dispense Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) and other medication in line with approved regimens and standards, also maintenance of transaction records and inventory management tools as required to ensuring transparency in commodity management records, ensure timely, accurate and timely reporting of logistics reports to facilitate stock replenishment and accountability.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Pharm, Pharm.D with at least 5 years of progressive experience with a GF or PEPFAR supported laboratories.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month