Job Title: Pharmacologist
Location: Festac, Lekki and Victoria Island
- To strengthen our team, we seek an experienced Pharmacologist to join us at our convenient Lekki, Festac, and Victoria Island locations in Lagos.
- Proximity to these areas is vital to ensure accessibility for both our staff and customers
- Taking inventory of all medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Processing sales transactions for medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Answering all questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications.
- Provide comprehensive drug information to walk-in clients, including dosages, proper usage, and potential side effects.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls professionally.
- Restocking shelves with medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Ensuring that work areas are organized and clean.
- This position offers a 4-day work week to ensure a healthy work-life balance for our dedicated team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmacology or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in a retail pharmacy setting.
- Must have a Community Pharmacy experience
- Valid and up-to-date Pharmacologist license from the appropriate regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to provide clear patient education.
- Proficiency in computerized pharmacy systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to maintaining accurate records.
- Effective problem-solving skills and a collaborative team-oriented approach.
- Applicant must reside in Lekki, Victoria Island, Festac, and its environs. Proximity is key
- Must have a Community Pharmacy experience.
- Must possess good salesmanship skills.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
N80,000 – N100,000 Gross Monthly, HMO & Pension.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND