Job Title: Pharmacy Technician at Queens Clinic Limited
Location: Queens clinic, Abuja
Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications
- Assist the pharmacist at the clinic
- To help prepare and distribute medicines to the patient
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Fills in Doctor’s prescription to calculate proper dosage and to prepare the appropriate cost of the bill to patients for drugs to be sold.
- Organizes medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Minimum of National Diploma in Pharmacy Technology
- 1-2 years clinical experience in a hospital or Pharmacy warehouse.
- Must be computer literate
- Working hours are from 3 pm to 10 pm
21st January 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidate can send their application to email@example.com
Apply in person at:
Queens Clinic, 38, Cotonou Street,
Wuse Zone 6 – Abuja.
- Location 38, Cotonou Street, Wuse Zone 6 - Abuja. USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND