Job Title: Pharmacy Trainee (Community Pharmacy)
Location: Festac, Victoria Island, Lekki.
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescriptions and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacists to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- B.Sc degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, biochemistry, biology, human anatomy, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving, and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- The ability to use the computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos.
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, and FestacGood telephone etiquette.
30th December, 2023.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND