Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized and creative photographer to work with clients to understand their needs. The photographer’s responsibilities include seeking out appropriate locations for photoshoots, preparing the studio for each client, purchasing necessary props, and keeping abreast of the latest photo editing software.
- Meet with clients prior to photoshoots to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Purchase props needed for photoshoots.
- Prepare the studio for photoshoots by setting up necessary lights and ensuring that the space is clean.
- Find appropriate locations for shoots that are held outside of the studio.
- Prepare necessary release forms for events.
- Remain up to date with the latest editing software.
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience: 2 years
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Completion of a course in digital photography.
- Portfolio of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a schedule.
- Prior work experience at a studio preferred.
10th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the job title as subject of the mail to: [email protected]
- Location Kano, Kano, Kano NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND