Physical Planning Officer II
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Unit: Works and Physical Planning
- To be appointed Physical Planning Officer II,the Candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Architecture from a recognized University, plus NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- The Candidate must be computer literate.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Non-teaching position” button at the top of the page, click on the “Units” button, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed not later than the closing date above.
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND