- As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a programme to expand citizen access to decent healthcare services.
- To this end, investments are being made in primary, secondary and tertiary health facilities. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses.
- KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
Applicants to be employed for any position must present evidence of the following:
- Relevant certificates from recognised institutions
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (where applicable)
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants can email email@example.com to resolve any issues with submitting their applications.
- Location Kaduna, Kaduna, Kaduna NGN Month