Planner – Electrical Projects
- Apply Project management and planning knowledge to project and operate project management tools and techniques to meet the project requirements of projects.
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Identify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or College.
- At least 5 years prior project planning experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal English.
- Conversant in Microsoft office and Microsoft Project.
18th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND