Pool Car Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily conclude cleaning of the interior and exterior of all Utility vehicle(s) on or before 8:30 am and at the close of business.
- Fueling of the vehicle (ensure fuel does not go below ¼ (quarter) tank at any point in time.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and report faults discovered on: Fuel, Engine Oil, Radiator water, Brake oil, Brakes, Tyres, Lights, Mirrors (Side and rear), Exterior (Body), etc.
- Ensure all vehicle documents are valid and always
- Ensure the Drivers’ License is valid.
- Obey all traffic signs and laws
- Drive responsibly – Report any case of an accident, injury, or damage to vehicles to the Admin Officer immediately.
- Convey Company personnel responsibly for official duties timely
- Securely convey company products to designated locations timely
- Ensure the safety and security of company staff and products/properties always while driving
- On parking of the vehicle at the close of business, carry out vehicle checks. Report anomalies to Admin Officer.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance and purchase of parts and fuel. Ensure all documents/purchase receipts are handed over to the Admin Officer.
- Ensure anomalies are resolved before the vehicle is taken out for the next trip.
- Ensure all Utility vehicle(s) are serviced every 5,000meters at authorized workshops
- Dress professionally, responsibly, and comfortably at all times. The use of shorts, sleeveless shirts, slippers, and traditional wear is termed prohibitive dressing in FEH Projects Limited
- Ensure to keep an updated and detailed travel log showing Dates, travel locations, travel time, vehicle mileage, and staff being conveyed.
- Communicate civilly (Answer staff and customer inquiries politely).
- Be responsible always and respect all reasonable order
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month