Port Medic / Industrial Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidates will be solely responsible for assessing workplace, health and safety issues in the Terminal and providing professional medical services as the need arises.
Education & Experience
- Graduate School of Nursing / BSc in Nursing with at least 4 years of cognate work experience
- Experience as an Industrial Nurse or a similar role in an industrial environment with a valid license to practice.
- Physically fit and able to administer medical aid and attend to emergency situations
- Extensive knowledge of nursing principles and procedures, workplace hazards and safety risk
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in medical emergencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
- Excellent organizational planning and administrative skill.
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND