Location: Marina, Lagos
- The Portfolio Manager is responsible for investing in medium-long term investments for our clients’ to achieve long term growth, capital appreciation and current income from a well diversified portfolio.
- The Portfolio Manager constantly seeks to outperform the Index.
- Generate investment guidelines specific to client risk tolerances and goals.
- Responsible for strategic asset allocation for the clients’ in line with their objectives and constraints.
- Champion the firm’s portfolio rebalancing software and investment model.
- Responsible for driving at least 50% sales of the mutual funds in addition to cross selling group products.
- Responsible for the investment management unit and training of younger colleagues.
- Ensure that investments align with Trust Deed and update customers of policy changes affecting the funds on a periodic basis.
- Ensure pro active customer service by keeping our clients’ up to date on any important changes to their account on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that our fee structure is competitive and transparent.
- Actively participate in investment committee and manage projects spin off from the investment committee.
- Complete Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from a university.
- CFA designation and / or five years of portfolio management experience.
- 5-7 years industry experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with High Net Worth and clients and appropriate investment strategies.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Bonus eligible.
- Health Medical Insurance and pension.
20th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND