Location: Owode Egba, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proper record-keeping of livestock and poultry mortality reports.
- Feeding Management
- Vaccinating poultry and cleaning and fumigating chicken houses
- Maintaining safe working practices and bio-security of the poultry
- Routine management/husbandry practices from day old to market time or point of lay.
- Hand-on experience mainly in the rearing of broilers, old layers, cockerel etc
- Must have a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry / Animal Science with at least three years of cognate experience.
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Owode Egba, Ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND