Preparation Package Mechanical Supervisor – H / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: International contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Duration: 1 – 3 years upon Client satisfaction
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all Maintenance works.
- With his teams, assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures the house keeping of all maintenance works executed by his team.
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team,
- Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors (and in certain plant – Operates) the functioning of utilities and all equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on SITE,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself, leading others by his example,
- Manages and Coaches/Mentors the team of technicians directly under his responsibility,
- Is a member of the SITE emergency team,
- Carries out, at CONTRACTOR’s site representative’s request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
- Identifies, in the preparatory stage of maintenance works, any delicate operations and ensures that proper studies of the risks involved are carried out beforehand,
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support and planning teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Keeps track of any backlog of work in his area of responsibility and suggests corrective measures to COMPANY and CONTRACTOR if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks and final checks prior to hand-back of large, critical or high integrity equipment to production after maintenance activity.
- Ensures that the members of his teams have the qualifications and skills required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures.
- Possess extensive experience (10 years +) in maintenance of in Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.,
- Conversant with CMIMS: SAP/R3
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- Understands the process of O&G treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment deployed in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Resident: 8×3
- Budget: 400€ Day Rate
- Quarantine: 25% (Day Rate)/ Stdby basic salary (LTIC)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location port harcort,rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10