Presales Engineer – Security
Job Code: 041 / LOS- LEKKI / DL / 22
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose and scope
- Provide sales product support and deal flow by securing the “technical close” on complex solutions.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Identify opportunities, provide solutions to their business needs that will improve business and financial performance.
- Provide deployment and Presales services for the Data Center Solutions Portfolio as a core portfolio with the ability to provide Presales services in other Solution areas where required.
- Keep up with research on Data Center Solutions and Developments from OEM as well as customer requirements.
- Ensure quality and technical delivery of all Data Center Solutions-related solutions and should be able to liaise with other solution team leads for smooth integration of Data Center Solutions with other solutions.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries, leads by emails or from the sales/marketing team, telephone, and personal visits to customers where necessary.
- Make conscious efforts to develop good communication and presentation skills to engage customers in terms of the sales presentation, development and also carry along team members.
- Increase company’s share in Data Center Solution (High Power Computing (Servers/PC) using Cisco UCS server/IBM/DELL/HP/Hitachi, etc., SAN using FC/ISCSI/NFS/CIFS, Cooling/UPS Power and Server Room Preparation/Security, etc.), Disaster Recovery/Backup and Business Continuity Solutions, etc.).
- In conjunction with the marketing and presales team maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support as required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for Data Center Solutions’ related solutions.
- Carry out market research on new products, competitor and customer requirement surveys, and suggest ways to better position our Infrastructure portfolio.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Must possess skills in the development of quality proposals, quote, and designs for our clients.
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or any engineering background relative to the Information Technology practice.
- CISCO and other relevant certifications are a must for the role.
- 6 years or more experience in general IT Presales and Solution deployment and 5 or more years in direct presales and solution deployment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A dynamic personality with business acumen and motivation, a team player
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to understand customer needs and create upsells and new opportunities, listen to customers’ requirements leverage and translate that to a solution, materialize customer requests to sales.
- Experience in Banking industry networking
- Experience in Management of materials and team
- Experience in Initiating and closing deals.
- Minimum of 10 years
- Able to converse and communicate fluently in English.
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Reference Code and Location (e.g: 041 / LOS-LEKKI / DL / 22 – LEKKI [if they reside in LEKKI] / Lagos) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND