Primary School Mathematics Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE / B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Applicant must be computer literate (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Must reside around the school area.
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For further enquiries, call: 08129902485.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification NCE