Principal Radiographer / Principal Medical Imaging Scientist
Location: Asaba, Delta
Qualifications / Eligibility
Candidates applying for the position must possess the following:
- Applicants should posses aa B.Sc Degree in Radiography / Medical Imaging Science or its equivalent with evidence of completion of Internship, Certificate of Registration with the Radiographers Board of Nigeria and evidence of completion of or exemption from NYSC with at least 6 years post qualification experience
- Applicants with proficiency in CT, MRI, Mammography and having worked with Digital Imaging facilities will be an added advantage.
3rd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application addressed to the “Chief Medical Director” attaching the following documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate / Age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Location Asaba,Delta USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND