Principal Technical Professional – Completions
Job Ref No.: K948/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, provides Completion, Products & Services (CPS) job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- With minimal supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines.
- Provides technical guidance to drafters/designers, engineers, and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Will have contributed inventions, patents, and new designs or techniques which are regarded as major advances, or which significantly reduce professional services hours on projects.
- Undergraduate degree required – acceptable degrees are: all Engineering, Engineering Technology, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry and a minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month