Principal Technical Professional – Log Analysis
Job Ref No.: K665/ESG/19
- Identifies and develops markets for new or existing well log products (Well Analysis Products) and services.
- Responsible for analyzing well logs and making recommendations to customers for well completion or new well sites.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Maintains an awareness of new technologies.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of tool and log response based upon hole conditions, geology, and reservoir fluid properties within a NWA/Country.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 7 years’ experience, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Technical Professional in Logging and Perforating.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month