Processing Sales Manager (French Speaker)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Processing Sales Manager ( French Speaker) who will manage and lead sales team to drive sustainable and profitable NS and TS&S growth for responsible customers/regions, Drive customer share and customer satisfaction.
- This is a local role based in Nigeria.
What you will do:
- Drive Customer Management and Key Account Management in the market in alignment with Packaging and other Tetra Laval entities.
- Drive operational management of Sales team and ensure establishment of Sales Team with the right competences and resources
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data
- Implement agreed pricing strategy.
- Lead the team to drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers
- Lead the team to drive implementation of consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible Customers in processing Region
We believe you have:
- Minimum of 7 years of Processing Sales experience in the FMCG industry.
- Ability to speak french is required.
- Experience in the beverage & CSD business industry ( carbonated soft drinks) .
- Successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect).
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Continuous learner & self starter.
- Good understanding of global and local competitive environment.
- Customer focus.
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution .
- Drive for results and collaborate and open to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10