Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They urgently require an addition to their team an experienced and self-driven Procurement Lead within the Oil and Gas / Construction Industry to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Ensure timely procurement of goods, services, and works.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies, and administrative systems in line with budgetary allocations in the Hospital for all functions.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Receive requisitions for services needed by different units, sections, departments, and the hospital in general, that are required for running it. •
- Ensure the use of an updated list of pre-qualified suppliers or contractors to supply and provide various services to the hospital.
- Monitor and ensure that services provided to the hospital by service lenders are sufficient and up to the required specifications and standards in the hospital.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Procurement or Supply Chain Management, Accounting or Finance or any related field of study.
- Science background or work experience in a pharmaceutical/health company would be preferred.
- Professional membership in Supply Chain Management.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a procurement environment.
- Computer efficiency skills.
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Competitive along with other benefits
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND