Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver optimal service and ensure project compliance through flawless procurement of required materials and equipment at the optimum cost, including sourcing, supplier evaluation, quality management, and timely delivery.
- Preparation of Purchase Plan and delivery schedule and execution of improved procurement strategy for the organization ensuring adequate documentation and tracking of performance across the Supplier Chain.
- Management of all Contracts or Agreements relating to Procurement, performing risk assessment on them and highlighting the legal implications to management.
- Speeding up project completion by providing prompt support for sub-contract buyers and engineers through timely procurement of materials
- Assisting management to improve Cost efficiency and control by setting appropriate benchmarks and building a culture of long-term savings on procurement cost
- Preparation and articulation of management rules governing the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and equipment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Procurement data and records needed for efficient operations using the ERP software (SAGE).
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Engineering or Social Sciences
- Member, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement management at a Senior level
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide applications such as SAGE and proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Familiarity across the Procurement process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact
- Result oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND