Procurement Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Job Application Code: PRM002
- Ability to manage end to end supply chain process for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to provide technical advice and guidance about importation process, sourcing information and review large pharmaceuticals orders placed to minimize inappropriate procurement.
- Ability to monitor, forecast and Identify upcoming levels of demand, track inventory levels, gaps and bottlenecks in the supply chain management procedures and develop mitigation plans for commodities supplies & delivery.
- Ability to enforce adherence to standard operating procedures, conduct Quality Control and pharmacovigilance activities in the procurement of goods and services.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notification to programs and departments to initiate procurement; and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Ability to update vendor and supplier data according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- B.Sc. in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline with relevant professional certificate.
- At least 7 years focused experience in the pharmaceutical industry with expertise in supply chain management, contract negotiations and cost management.
14th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Application Code – PRM002” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND