Location: Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the purchase of frozen, fresh and dry items.
- Ensure goods purchased are in accordance with specified requirements and match given specifications.
- Advise on methods to improve receiving, storing, inventory and distributing materials and supplies; and maintain stock control records.
- Verify quantities of goods delivered, inspect for damage; and sign delivery tags
- Warehousing and inventory control
- Prepare and maintain records concerning the receipt and issuance of materials
- Asset management
- Confer with user departments and provide cost information for budgeting purposes
- Negotiate for favorable terms for purchase, e.g. discounts and credit, and follow up with the Finance Department to ensure that payments are made to the suppliers promptly.
- Ensure goods purchased are delivered to the appropriate location and/or person(s) in a timely manner, providing continuous feedback to the Procurement and Logistics Manager
- Receive delivery of materials into the store
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant procurement experience specifically in Fresh, Frozen and Dry items.
- Excellent sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of established storekeeping procedures, including receiving, storing, and issuing materials and supplies, and of standard inventory methods and techniques.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to maintain a computer inventory control system and analyze pertinent factors such as usage patterns, stock availability, shelf life related to stocking minimum and maximum levels.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos) is preferred.
3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND