Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Analyst’s primary responsibility is advancing the research, strategy, and development of the company’s suite of solutions.
- The Product Analyst will be responsible for identifying product requirements, understanding client and market movement, and creating solutions to deliver quality products to our expanding consumer portfolio.
- Our ideal candidate must be a subject matter expert with tangible professional experience relating to the strategy, development, and administration of product offerings with the relevant product, operations, or marketing experience.
- The Product Analyst will work cross-functionally with teams across the organization to deliver clarity, alignment, and focus to the company’s expanding suite of solutions.
- Aids in the research, development, and launch of new products or product enhancements to further the company’s mission
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities and is a subject matter expert for the products and initiatives assigned
- Responsible for identifying product requirements, understanding client and market movement, and creating solutions to deliver quality products to partners
- Conducts gap analysis between feature/workflow requirements and existing application/solution functionality
- Collaborates and assists product managers, product directors, software developers, quality assurance testers, data science, and project managers to plan and develop product enhancements as well as scale go to market strategies
- Creates documentation including requirement user stories, acceptance criteria, new feature PowerPoint decks, process workflows, personas, journey maps, wireframes and user guides
- Drives external product and market research initiatives (focus groups, on-site visits, solicitation of client feedback)
- Supports in client presentations and client-facing discussions as a product subject matter expert
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders’ milestones, roadblocks, new insights and scope changes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis, product analysis, and/or project management in Fintech or related industry
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- A belief that the status quo can be improved upon, and an innate desire for process improvement, problem-solving, and results
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and the ability to coordinate across teams
- Ability to effectively conduct strategic discussions directly with senior management, clients, and ecosystem partners
- Finishing Touches (preferred):
- Track record of grit, results, and working on high-performance teams
- A voracious appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Start-up, sales, and/or entrepreneur skills a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (to include one+ of the following)
- Experience with agile software development, including scrum/Kanban workflows, test-driven requirements
- Working knowledge of data structures and query languages (e.g. SQL) to facilitate product validation, troubleshooting, and ideation for capability enhancements.
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ilupeju, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND