Product Designer (UI/UX Graphics)
Duties and responsibilities
But not limited to the under listed:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create and maintain organisations’ design systems
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and usability
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Self-driven, Creative & Explorative
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and Figma, XD, Invision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- B.Sc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Samples of recent work.
15th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month