Product Sales Engineer (Valves)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key departments across the clients, namely Engineering & Projects, to identify their technical needs relating to the assigned products.
- Conduct regular visits to stakeholders across all Clients for follow-up on current business and spotting new opportunities.
- Conduct surveys across all clients to develop an accurate and detailed database for control valves and safety relief valves. Record and keep track of their status and activities to initiate and develop business opportunities through proposing interventions, overhauls, upgrades, and replacements.
- Develop monthly action plans to meet or exceed sales targets set for each of the control valves and safety relief valves.
- Raise technical awareness for control valves and safety relief valves in question across all clients, and respond to their technical queries and operational challenges and issues through presentations and demonstrations of the products with customers.
- Work closely with the clients through their decision-making and selection process and seek opportunities to recommend solutions and give a leading edge to control valves and safety relief valves over competing products in new sales opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date market and competitor knowledge related to control valves and safety relief valves to develop effective counter strategies.
- Provide technical support to the sales teams through joint visits to clients to identify new opportunities and continuously increase the prospect funnel.
- Produce and/or provide technical guides, best practices documents, and presentations for internal and external use.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on progress for each of the assigned products, and present forecasts and plans for the following month/quarter.
- Coordinate closely with the Service Center facility to identify and acquire service jobs.
- Coordinate closely with the technical teams across relevant OEMs to develop technical know-how and acumen regarding the assigned products.
- Keep updates on Control Valves releases, upgrades and new technologies concerning each of the assigned products.
- Work closely with different departments to identify new opportunities.
- Manage the execution and documentation of supply projects for assigned products across all customers.
- B.Eng, BTech, HND in an Engineering or related Degree.
- 5-7 years in a similar role
- Microsoft 365 Office, Microsoft Office and Internet Skills
- 4-7 years in product sales and technical support experience.
- Strategic and tactical mindset with a passion for sales and networking skills
- Ability to manage lead, negotiate & finalize deals
- Experience in industrial technology sales
- Experience in dealing with Valves OEMs representatives.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic pursuit plans
- Excellent writing skills and sales presentation skills
- Control valves and safety relief valves experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos Mainland, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND