Product Sales Specialist (Air Filters)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Sales Engineer will combine the technical knowledge along with the sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support, product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers (technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc.….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc.…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Around 7-10 years overall experience out of which recent 5- 6 years of product sales and technical support experience
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- Experience & Knowledge using AIR FILTER MATERIALS in an oil and gas firm.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title a
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND