Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily planning, designation and coordination of all production lines.
- Raising of product batch manufacturing sheets for all paints to be produced on the factory floor.
- Ensuring all production target and deliverables are met for the day.
- Monitoring and supervision of raw materials from weighing to final production stage and filling into appropriate packaging materials.
- Working of batch manufacturing sheets and calculation of percentage yield.
- Ensure raw materials are readily available before production commences.
- Liaising with the QA Manager for final approval of products before filling off.
- Ensuring day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- Planning for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- Handling work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals.
- Identify, document, and report unsafe practices.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry or any other related field with hands on experience in handling paint / coating shop floor.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work experience in an FMCG company, especially chemicals and paints
- Must be grounded in ISO 9001:2015, HACCP and Other applicable international standards.
- Team handling experience of minimum 10 – 20 people.
22nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Sagamu, Ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND