Location: Life Camp, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a seasoned Production Manager to manage and coordinate the production and brewery of our products.
- You will be responsible for ensuring seamless operation of production lines and maintaining high-quality output.
- We require in-depth knowledge of production processes and the ability to motivate and guide personnel to peak performance.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills will be crucial in your role. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
- Supervise and lead a team of production workers, including scheduling and training.
- Oversee all aspects of production, from raw ingredient handling to packaging
- Implement and maintain strict quality control standards as specified by NAFDAC
- Communicate stock and raw material quantities to suppliers in a timely fashion to ensure a steady flow of raw materials.
- Maintain and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental regulations.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Carry out miscellaneous related or unrelated job responsibilities as they are assigned by management
- Degree / Certificate in Biochemistry, Microbiology or related field
- 2 years minimum experience in a related role
- Resident in Abuja
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and safety regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic production environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a brief 200-400 word Cover Letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining our team to: email@example.com using “Production Manager Application” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
- Location Life Camp, Abuja (FCT)
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND