Production Operations Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a suitable Bakery/Pastry Operations / Production Manager. He/She will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and control of manufacturing processes ensuring that goods are produced efficiently.
Specific Job Duties
- Drawing up of Production Schedule while Monitoring the day-to-day operations to ensure quality products are produced for our customers.
- Maintain effective relations with the Management team (Materials Management, Warehouse, Sanitation, and Maintenance)
- Make sure products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Monitoring the Production Processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Assure the meeting of quality expectations by maintaining and managing controls and continual personal inspection of production and process.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality programs.
- Ensure that Personal, Organization, and Government health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and motivate the team while ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Review the performance of subordinates and Identify training and development needs.
- Develop and identify strategic location for possible expansion and upselling.
- Develop and motivate cost-effective alternatives and improvements to the production process.
- Maximize the efficiency of production lines and ensure effective employment utilization.
- Problem-solving skills and process development
- Ensure continual improvement in the overall quality of the product.
- Manage the Production and Packaging processes through personal interaction and communicate clear expectations to all subordinates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- A Degree in Business Management, Food Science Technology, or Food Production would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 – 7 years of extensive experience in the Food Manufacturing industry
- Industry-related experience with Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Extensive knowledge of Bakery, Pastry and Confectionary Processes
- Strong public relations skills
- Proficient in computer applications
- HACCP certified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing within Uyo will be given higher preference.
- Location Uyo, Akwa Ibom USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND