- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost-saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Computer literate.
19th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month