Reference Number: Panda/SCHAIN/2022/00003
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head Supply chain
- The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels and also evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Demand and Supply planning with 3 years at managerial level.
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Experience in a planning environment
- Demonstrable experience in the faculty of Demand Planning
- Demonstrable experience or advanced academic knowledge of supply planning concepts
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
Working Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Excellent time management skills.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head Supply chain or COO.
2nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.
- Location Panda, Nasarawa USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND