Job Type: Contract
- Ensure operability and process safety during construction, commissioning and start-up, and Operation.
- Develop and implement production strategies for specific operating units.
- Effectively translate production strategies into operational plans and ensure effective execution of operational plans.
- Provide personnel and leadership to plant facility projects to ensure they are properly incorporated into existing operations and executed in a manner that does not impact current operations.
- Establish and maintain a culture of an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) workplace.
- Manage performance of specific production units.
- Ensure effective utilization of all production services/support structures in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years in refinery, petrochemical plant or gas processing.
- 10 years’ experience as a supervisor and 5 years in higher supervisory/management position.
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering or Equivalent, 10 years’ experience as a supervisor and 5 years in higher supervisory/managemen, “Minimum of 15 years in refinery, petrochemical plant or gas processing”
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND