Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Oversee food preparation, checking that all kitchen staff are performing their duties.
- Monitor equipment quality and order new equipment as needed.
- Help thedetermine how much food and supplies need to be ordered.
- Train new kitchen staff.
- Prepare dishes in a timely manner.
- Plan menus.
- Neat, organized and Mature.
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a chef.
- Minimum of 30 years and maximum of 40 years of age.
- Ability to take responsilities and handle situations.
- Ability to plan healthy food menus.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.
- Location ilupeju,lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND