Professional Graphics Designer
- Graphic Designers will develop for Blacksnipe Records the overall layout and production design for artists, ads, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites as well as Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Lucrative plus free accommodation.
1st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria USD Month