Professor (ADUNASSS 07)
We are looking for lecturers in the under-mentioned disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Science
- Industrial Mathematics
- Software Engineering
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree from a recognised University with at least fifteen (15) years teaching, research and administrative experiences in a University plus Postgraduate supervision.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
- Candidates must also specialize in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of at least fifteen (15) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- All Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable;
- Computer literacy is a must for this position
Salary and Allowances attached to this vacancy is as contained in Admiralty University of Nigeria Salary Scheme;
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with fifteen (15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and relevant credentials to:
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
The CV should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in capital letters)
- Position applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service locally and internationally
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names, Addresses and Contact Details of three (3) referees
- Applications should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their three Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to “The Registrar, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State”.
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the position and Department applied for in the reference letter.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply;
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta USD Month
- Minimum Qualification PhD/Fellowship