Professor – CONUASS 7
Faculty: Technology Education
Lecturing positions are available in the following departments / fields:
- Educational Foundations
- Science Education
- Vocational and Technology Education
- Library and Information Science
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates seeking to be employed as Professor must be PhD holders and distinguished Scholars.
- Must have published at least 13 Journal Articles in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Must have minimum of 15 years of continuous teaching and research experience at University Level.
- Evidence of Postgraduate Supervision at PhD level.
- Proven Capacity for disseminating knowledge through academic and professional leadership
- Administrative ability and experience
- Already a Professor / subject to positive external assessments
Condition of Service
The Condition of Service is as defined in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi Conditions of Service.
29th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 25 copies of their Applications indicating the post applied for and detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials stating:
- Full Name (Surname first in Capital)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number of Children, names and ages
- Permanent [tome Address (Not P.O. Box/PMB)
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address/ GSM no.
- Academic / Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- List of Publications with detailed titles, publishers and dates
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Professional Societies
- Working Experience with Dates
- Present employment, salary, rank and dates
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and address of three (3) referees
Applications and the Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded in sealed envelope marked Application for Employment (Position Applied for Clearly Stated oh the left corner) to:
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
P.M.B. 0248, Bauchi,
- Location Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification PhD/Fellowship