Job Type: contract
- We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as Program Administrator on a contract basis.
- Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following:
- You will carry out administrative activities for the Project Team, including program schedules, vendor management, time and resource management and allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Carry out administrative activities for assigned VP Programs i.e follow up on schedules, vendor management, time and resource management; allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
- Schedule and organize complex meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
- Provide administrative support for the Programs Manager and the Team, (which may include matters of strict confidentiality).
- Provide administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and training.
- Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the program calendar.
- Provide cover and support for other members of the VPF team where necessary.
- Communicate persuasively and tactfully with the VPF team and the community, to ensure cooperation and compliance with milestones on the program.
Skills & Requirements
Who You are:
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program management
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
- Familiar with Google suite and the Trello software.
- At least 1-2 years administrative experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
14th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND