- This staff when recruited will manage Edo state program activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- Program Coordinators supervise the execution of the program and ensure team members have everything they need to complete their tasks.
- The person in this capacity will plan and follow through with relevant stakeholders relevant to the implementation program policies and maintain the budget by tracking and recording all transactions.
- The person also manages communications, schedule and organize events or meetings related to the program in Edo State.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc/MSc in Sociology or BL/LLM or BSc Business Administration/MSc Business Management with 5 years Post graduation experience with NGO in similar organization.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and writing English language.
- Good with the use of Microsoft suite and other computer application.
- Good team spirit and ability to network the NGO environment and other relevant stakeholder.
- Must be able be communicate English language in both written and oral.
15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV (Single MS Word document Only) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA