- This staff when recruited will develop program activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- The person in this capacity will plan and follow through with relevant stakeholders relevant to the implementation of program policies and maintain the budget by tracking and recording all transactions.
- The person also manages communications,schedule and organize events or meetings related to the programs.
- B.Sc/MSc in Sociology, BL/LLM or B.Sc in Business Administration/MSc in Business Management with 3/4 years effective working experience as a Program Developer with innovative and creativity ideas, Concept development.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and writing English language.
- Good with the use of Microsoft suite and other computer application.
- Good team spirit and ability to network the NGO environment and other relevant stakeholder.
15th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND