Scope of Work
- Manage and lead programme related strategic liaison with in-country government, donors, Partner, CSOs and other Agencies. Manage relationships to ensure ongoing programme performance and technical quality assurance.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the technical team to ensure that the programme achieves technical excellence, embedding continuous improvements in operational aspects of programmes.
- Inspire, lead and motivate DCYM programme teams to deliver on programme objectives.
- Ensure that an effective monitoring system is in place for achieving prior agreed targets in relation to programme activities, budget allocations and financial expenditures, ensuring that value for money can be effectively demonstrated to the donor.
- Identify and effectively manage all key risks related to the programme.
- Demonstrate and ensure programme implementation demonstrates high levels of commitment to DCYM and our vision, mission and values in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programme are met.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all DCYM resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace.
- Regularly undertake liaison and advocacy with Government partners and officials and visits to field sites for donor representatives and other external visitors as required.
- Represent DCYM in meetings with donors at Country and state levels.
Desirable experience and characteristics:
- Postgraduate qualification in Education, Gender Studies and related relevant discipline
- 7 years of experience working on education system strengthening projects with focus of implementation of innovative tools
- Demonstrable understanding of Value for Money and IDRC results agenda.
- Ability to coach and mentor multi-sectorial partners
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND