- Undertake research to inform the development of targeted interventions
- Support the organization in applying for grants
- Work with Program Officers to develop fund raising activities
- Be involved in the design and implementation of programs
- Designing fund raising plans for the organization
- Improve and develop communication and awareness materials that promote the goals and objectives of the organization such as brochures, fliers, newsletters, proposals, etc
- Develop creative ways to strengthen advocacy, sensitization and awareness related to mental health and substance abuse.
- Advocate drug testing in organizations and families as a way of deterring substance use.
- Develop programs that will increase awareness and ways for families to seek psychological services.
- Liaise with States and Local Governments to plan effective intervention programs.
- Work with government and corporate organizations to access some of corporate social responsibilities in supporting the cause of reconnect activities.
- Develop partnerships with Media organizations to promote mental health
- To work with the military and para military (such as police, Road safety, Prisons, Civil Defence, etc) with a view to imputing into their drug policy and strategy for managing substance abuse.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities which may arise from time to time and are relevant to the post.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in any Health related course.
- Must possess at least 3 years work experience as a programs officer in an NGO.
- Demonstrable experience with grants writing, proposal writing and research.
- Strong communications (written, oral and presentation) skills.
- Good writing, analytical, research and problem‐solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- A good understanding of budgets.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of working within the INGO and non-profit setting.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
N100,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly Gross, depending on your experience.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g. Program Manager- Abuja.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA