About the Role
- The Program Manager (PM) is an exciting, significant arid highly technical role within the Foundation.
- Successful candidate will lead the development of project proposals, fundraising and implementation of projects; as well as follow up to ensure their renewal on expiration.
- He/she must bring energy, creativity and coordination skills into program design and lead on a variety of projects that help create change and build knowledge and partnerships around our key themetic focus areas which are Public Safety & Security, Accountability & Justice, Research and Strategy Development & International Programs.
- He/she will provide high level technical and policy analysis to issues and engagement in the security and criminal justice sectors.
About the Prospective Applicant
- We are looking for an exceptional individual who has dem0ntrable experience in project development management and fundraising. Prospective applicant should understand the dynamics of the development sector.
- Successful applicant will showcase strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of key concepts, issues and contemporary thinking in public safety security and criminal justice reform in Nigeria Africa and globally.
- Proven experience in building and managing relationships with government agendas, donor partners media and civil society organizations
- Demonstrable leadership and interpersonal skills,, and ability to build strong relationships and work across different departments while appreciating the diversity of cultures, work styles and diverse perspectives.
- Proven experience in managing large donor multi-year projects anti a strong skills for monitoring and evaluation at projects for results and impacts.
Specific Job Description
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director and lead in the areas of project development and management fundraising, project implementation and evaluation in accordance with the following job descriptions:
- Lead and maintain the realization of program goals for the organization as outlined in the strategic plan of the Foundation and directed bythe Executive Director.
- Maintain and improve relationships with project partners on projects under your department and ensure reporting obligations to them are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop proposals and seek funding for the Foundation’s programs is Monitor all aspects of program implementation of programs to ensure realization of program goals and outcomes; and coordinate effective monitoring and evaluation of projects including development of measurement indicators, tracking of results and impact.
- Working closely with Finance & Admin, prepare and manage budget for the various programs of the Foundation and ensure financial accountability among program staff.
- Contribute articles to the various publications of the organization; on its website and in tire media.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related fields from, a reputable university.
- Certificates in project management is desirable
- Eight to ten (8-10) years level of experience in the nonprofit sector is Five (3-5) years experience in. program manager level in a non-profit / development organization.
- Experience working around security sector and criminal justice reform programming is desirable.
- Membership of reputable professional bodies will be an asset is Demonstrable team-oriented personality and leadership skills. is Proven project development, fund raising and project implementation skills.
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The CLEEN Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No phone calls please.
- Location Abuja,Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND