Programme Officer- Heroines of Peace
- The Programme Officer for Heroines of Peace is responsible for providing programme administration and management support for the programme, managing finances and logistics, liaising directly with Neem Foundation’s programme staff, assisting with the design and development of programmes and implementation strategies, and working with external partners, consultants, donors and other agencies to develop and monitor programmes and budgets.
- S/he will report to the Programme Manager, Social Cohesion, Stabilization and Reintegration on work plans, budgets and project timelines and is expected to work independently with limited supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek endorsement and communicate with programme manager on implementation of programme activities;
- Support the organization and coordination of programme activities in the field;
- Provide regular programme reports to the programme manager;
- Ensure the protection of programme assets in the field;
- Manage and produce programme content for programme activities as required;
- Ensure timely preparation of weekly progress updates to Neem Foundations programmes;
- Work in collaboration with other Foundation staff to achieve programme objectives; and
- Contribute to the overall health and growth of the organization.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any Social Science field. Advanced Degree or commensurate work experience is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years’ experience in project implementation with an NGO, research institution, or development body (donor, UN agencies, development agencies)- Desired
- Excellent personal communication, presentation, and writing skills are a must;
- Ability to operate a computer and use MS Office essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- A confident professional with integrity, discretion and the ability to develop trust with staff and managers at all levels;
- Energetic, flexible, responsive and willing to be hands-on. Committed to providing a service that makes a difference;
- Well organized, with the ability to manage multiple programmes and work streams as well as ad hoc responsive tasks, balancing a range of priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills;
- Hausa (an added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month