Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Assistant Manager – PMO
- The Project Analyst shall assist with bids packaging, project resourcing and projects management.
- Assist in ensuring the assembly of PPEs materials and consumables for all Projects.
- Assist in the review of ALL tender documents and compile materials required for the bid.
- Assist in ensuring the timely packaging of Pre-qual bids, technical and commercial tenders
- Placing a copy of each bid quotation on file and submitting to the client on time.
- Ensuring the electronic control of documents.
- Ensure that delivered products are within the client’s quality expectation
- Ensure that projects meet targets and deadlines as set by BOG/ Clients.
- Act as the Project support for BOG Project management office
- Managing projects.
- Assists in the development of work plans and proposals for project improvement process.
- Assists in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Consistently apply project standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensures the implementation of the full components of fiscally running a project successfully.
- Documents and analyses required information data.
- Collates project documentation e.g progress and highlight reports, incident reports, etc.
- Constantly keeping track of project status and provide updates to Manager of Assigned Project and the Assistant Manager – PMO
- Qualification: A HND / B.Sc degree in related discipline, PMP Certification is an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- Broad knowledge of the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Skill in operating project management software.
- Excellent MS Excel /Spread sheet skills.
- Analytical skills to define and solve problems.
25th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Location , Port Harcourt, Rivers, ,NG NGN Month