Project and Plant Support Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for design stage management and reporting
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, a program of work preparation, manpower and material estimation.
- Timeline monitoring and Project Cost Tracking and Work Progress monitoring and reporting
- Responsible for the timely completion and cost-effectiveness of all projects
- Actively participates in design and installation meetings with technical partners (architects, engineers, vendors) and project team members.
- Participates in negotiation meetings with the contractors/consultants, vendors, tenants
- Site meeting coordination
- Provide support roles to vendors and other support teams
- Interact with senior management to drive decisions that affect ongoing projects
- Assist technically in the completion of proposals and presentations for new business opportunities.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering field preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Must have a desire to own and deliver on set goals.
- 2- 4 years experience
- Previous experience and project management certifications are nice to have, however, candidates who do not possess these but have the requisite technical background, and demonstratable flair for planning and implementation are encouraged to apply.
- Project planning and scheduling
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- People management skills
- Result oriented
- Reporting skills.
16th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Marina, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND