Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Consultant
- Assist with delivering project(s) within agreed time, budget (financial) and defined quality criteria.
- Develop project charter, covering objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of the companyТs policies.
- Develop a robust, end-to-end execution plan in line with project objectives.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable)
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Develop scope document(s) and evaluation criteria for engaging the relevant vendor(s) to support with the modern DC build
- Facilitate the review of the technical proposals from interested vendors, with the aim of selecting the best candidate to deliver the objectives of the project.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- A degree in Sciences/ Engineering, preferably Computer Science/ Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Strong experience project managing the delivery of modern data center, from design through to build and deployment. Having a project management certification is an added advantage
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services;
- Experience working in a large organisation, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of the attributes of a Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centre as defined by Uptime Institute, and other relevant considerations for the establishment of a modern Data Centre
- Good appreciation of the requirements for establishing/ building a DC in Lagos Ц licensing/ approval requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage different stakeholder groups Ц management, IT vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, drawings and specifications, including Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant applications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
23rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month