Location: Kado, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this job role provides leadership for the management of client projects, developing detailed project plans,ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- It also coordinates people and processes to ensure that our projects deliver the desired results.
- You will coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility, Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed, Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- You will be the go-to person for everything involving all our project’s organization and timeline.
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in a single document attached in an email to: email@example.com using the relevant/appropriate code as specified above in the email’s subject line.
- Only candidates based in or willing to relocate permanently to Abuja need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Kado, Abuja (FCT)