Location: Abuja / Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team
- He/she will provide strategic guidance to teams towards facilitating the project deliverables and the realization of its strategic objectives.
- The ideal candidate will coordinate the team and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered within scope, schedule and budget.
- He/she will be the go-to person for everything involving the project. Successful candidate shall be supervised by the Program Manager.
- Work with the team to produce the project management plans and execute the plans as developed throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish in collaboration with the Program Manager, the project governance and the overall project implementation and monitoring plans including their interdependencies.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the project budget, schedules, scope, quality and ensure efficient utilization of the project resources.
- Manage risks, issues, records and reports of project progress & status and take corrective measures where necessary.
- Lead the project team to execute the stakeholders’ management strategies.
- First Degree from a recognized institution in any relevant field. Possession of a Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Candidate with background in engineering would be preferred.
- Possession of professional credentials PMP and/or PRINCE2P is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 3 years as professional Project Manager.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (MS Project etc.) is highly required.
10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND