Job ID: ANRiN001
Duration: Three Years
- The Centre for Communication and Social Impact is seeking experienced and interested candidates to serve on the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) project funded by The World Bank.
- This project aims to increase availability and utilization of quality, cost-effective nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls and children under five years of age in 12 high malnutrition burden states (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo and Plateau) of Nigeria, representing all six geographical zones of the country.
- The objective of the project is to implement an innovative social and behavior change communication campaign through faith leaders in the communities of the twelve ANRiN project states with the goal of improving knowledge, attitude and practices around maternal, infant and young child nutrition.
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Nutrition, Sociology, Public Health MBA)
- At least 10 years of experience managing large social sector projects in Nigeria, with a strong focus on SBCC
- Proven communication skills (oral and written) in English.
13th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA